Friday, February 16, 2007

Break broke broken

He's not in a good mood. Wonder why. Talked to him also can feel the coldness he gave me. *Shivers* Everything keep it to himself and not saying it out. Guys are really weird. Don't know what else more I can do already. Take care buddy. Learn to let go and put down then you'll feel better. =)

Today's really a peaceful day. So nice. How I wish everyday can be like this. Although no sales but at least there's no complaints. Nothing weird to have no sales on Thursday. It always happened on Thursday. So funny can. 4th time till I've get used to it already. Who cares anyway? One more day to go before the CNY break. I can't wait. I want to sleep like mad.

Feels weird without Kelvin at Newstead. Missed him. Really did. Coz I missed someone to argue with. Missed someone to suan me. And Low is so far away from me. Nobody to talk to. So just spent the whole day listening to the mp3. So damn bored. But still I like it this way. Peacefully quiet. Can even finish my meal in peace.

Lieu went back to Msia today. Lesser and lesser people at Newstead. Means more and more boring. I'll be going back to work on the 4th day of CNY. Together with some others. Hope my foot have already recover by then. It's hurting me way too much. Everyday took cab there and back. I need more injections. The pain and the pain in my heart for those treatment fees and cab fees kills. I'm totally broke. Hope can collect the commission cheque soon.

Went to buy a suit of formal office wear from G2000 coz Vincent said need to wear something more formal when we go for our monthly meeting. Cost me hundred plus bucks. When can I earn all those money back? Everything had to buy buy buy. But money doesn't come back in to me. Really very tired of this. Hang on. I'll tried. But believe me, I'm way too tired.

I'm broke. My heart's broken from all those money I forked out and another reason. And my foot's breaking soon from the way it goes now.

I need a rest.