Saturday, February 17, 2007

A series of unfortunate matters

I've been waiting for so long, thinking CNY will be an excellent time to relax and chill at home, watching my favourite DVDs. But my dream's trashed. Later CNY eve. Schedule: Go Jurong East for Xray on my foot. My family doctor at last sense something serious and finally decided to send me for a scan. Got a crack in the bone. Yet I don't know how this happened. =.=

I sense something serious too. Which is my pocket will have a big hole. My whole month's salary is almost gone. Had already gave half to mum. The other half used to buy stuffs for work and some other stuffs. I've withdrawal all my money from the bank, again. Can only put some hope on CNY's ang pao now. If not I'm going to spend the whole month eating bread at work.

Had to dress formal office code dressing to the stupid you know where place later and on CNY day 1. So tired can? Really feel like waving white flag soon. This is a job so not right for me. Julian keep sayang me today. Said I ke lian oh. A pat on my shoulder is enough to give me some encouragement. Thanks julian. You're then the best, not me. =)

Newstead seems so dead today without lieu and kelvin. Edmund's going back to msia tonight. Which means tomorrow will be more quiet. Might have some time to go back and visit the guys. Julian promise me a big treat for lunch. Coz I keep buying food for the guys. Drinks, candies, ice cream, chocolates, etc. If they're happy why not? Since they all treated me really well.

That someone keep came to seek my attention these few days. Walked over to my counter and talked nonsense. Wonder what's wrong with him. Wonder what's wrong with me too. Chatted with jimmy about chio bus today. We discuss what ''cup'' the lady had. Jimmy said F but I disagree. Then we keep looking at the lady non stop. LOL! We're such perverts. Hahaha.

Die le, I'm turning into a les soon coz of the bad incident I had? Suddenly no guys can interest me. LOL! Better forget the bad incident after new year. Old memories and bad past will be gone together with the doggie year. I'm still single and available. But wah piang, I don't need any bf. I'm getting tired of Newstead's famous matchmaking session.

Orh orh time. These few days will be great I suppose. Hope so ah. Ang paos. =D!