Sunday, February 18, 2007

Starting afresh in the new year

Happy CNY to all.

Every year's CNY means nothing much to me. Perhaps only those ang paos means something to me. But I admit I'm too old for ang paos now. My family doesn't eat reunion dinner. You hungry you eat first. That's it. After dinner parents will pass me an ang pao each. Then they will watch their TV and I will face my computer.

I don't watch Mediacorp's countdown show since don't know which year onwards. Find it utterly lame and boring. I rather spend my time sleeping. Since now I'm busy till I don't even have the time to have a good night rest. I just want to enjoy my time sleeping, eating, online and watching DVD these few days. Don't wish to do or think anything else more.

Thought I'll be able to rest today. But nah, still need to go over for X Ray at Jurong East. Seems there's a slight crack at the bone. They'll pass the report back to my family doctor. And let him decide if I'm going to continue my injection and medication or go for a minor op. Things changed so much recently. Without him by my side, everything seems to be in a mess.

Went over to Newstead to look for the guys. Low's esp handsome today. Helped them ta bao food as usual. And shopped at Giant with Jes for more CNY goodies. Before reaching IMM, bumped into the Ogawa guy at JE. And he actually hugged me from behind. Got a huge shock. Nearly screamed molest. Told ya nobody treated me as a lady. Newstead guys and him called me brother. "Yo, brother where are you going?"

I'm so lucky to know the Newstead people. Although lots of matters happened recently but no worries, I'll survived. I'm a pa buay si cockroach. Maybe just need to find another guy who can kill cockroach for me. Haha. As uncle said, anything I still have Kelvin to protect me. Yea, so true. =.= Julian's right. New year's here. Unhappy things that happened the previous year should be gone with the old year. And I've promise Julian that I'll be a different self when I go back after CNY. Their brand new cheerful xiao mei.

I've awake. It's already a new year. Time to let go those unhappy past. Holding on to them is useless. Will only make myself miserable. No matter what happen in the future, no matter if there's a chance to meet him again, I'll just continue my path now. Which is concentrate on work. Called M1 to ask about his hp line. Seems he deactive it. Since he's MIA, no point for me to keep his memories. If there's ever a chance for me to meet him, I'll only treat him as invisible. He's forever gone from my world. I don't remember someone whose name started with that letter anymore.