Monday, February 26, 2007

Sunshine sunday

Stupid blogger. Since few days ago I can't access a few of my friends blog. Now I can't even create a new post. I believe the problem lies with my network connection. Guess I have to keep editing the previous day's post till this problem gets solve.

Not a bad day today. Spent the whole day reading my novel and finished it. Bought three Amy Cheung's novels from popular two days ago and finished one book per day. She's my favourtite author. Pity out of the three novels I only like one of it.

Bumped into Kelvin when I reached my workplace this morning. He's so not gentleman. Won't even hold the door for me and allow me to walk in since I'm just a few steps behind him. Mr Kelvin Chua just shut the door right infront of my face. Pissed. But when he asked me to help cover up his dinner first because he's serving a customer. I gave in again. Guess I'm just too soft hearted. I'm asked never to be too kind to guys.

Didn't manage to get any news for the job that I'm looking for Sugi. Hope uncle's coming over next few days so that I can ask him personally. Was dozing off the whole day at work mainly because of not enough sleep and the medication I'm on. Thanks Low for cheering me up today with his cheeky indian dance. Lol. So funny can?

Why are all good guys taken? Only sold 2 sets today. The last set sold was a last minute one. Darren's crazy to call me up at 4 plus am yesterday night. Making me lack of sleep. But still I did what I can to help him. Accompany him chat. Too nice of me? Maybe? Or maybe not? Am not nice. Because I don't know how to be a lady. A true lady. I rather be a guy. I hate to be a girl.

Went dinner-ing at Pepper Lunch with da jie, sp rasyidah and jes. Sp mei surprise me with a heart shape bracelet from diva. I love it so much. Thanks mei! Actually just planned to meet da jie for dinner. But since she jio-ed rasyidah and I jio-ed sp and jes wanted to join us. All of us had a great dinner and chit chat session together. I love Pepper Lunch so much. Not that ex since it's only slightly over 10 plus bucks. Must enjoy and pamper myself with good food once in a while.

Need to sleep early although it's my off day later. Going over to Sim Lim early to collect my commission and pass Vincent some stocks and documents. Wonder how much commission I'll have. Hope it will be around 200 bucks. Less than 100 bucks I'll go bang my head on the wall. After that will go over to Causeway for my treatment. And perhaps watch a movie. Fann Wong's movie seems interesting. Bless me with a great day later please. No unlucky matters and I'll be too glad.



Deleted off my previous post. I don't find it meaningful anymore. Guys are jerks. They expect you to be always there for them. But when we need their comfort and listening ears, MIA is what we'll get. They are so damn selfish. You can't blame me if I hate all the guys in the world suddenly one day. I'll like to be a guy in my next life. And see what if feels like. Should be a shiok feeling to use girls and just asked them to shoo off right?

Bad day at work. Lost a few customers due to crowds. Since they can't wait, just go off then. I don't mind not earning your few cents commission. You expect me be at the cashier to help Joanne with other customers payment, and at the same time serving you at my counter? If only you're able to split me into two. I don't see why not then.

Was through out quiet today. The guys were wondering if I'm feeling unwell. A big thank you to Low for always being there to care for me. But wonder why. The good guys are always taken. Leaving those bad and rotted or had already rotten ones to single ladies. Ended up causing so much pain to them. I hate being bullied. Time to stand up for myself.

Vincent was upset that I always got bullied and cheated by customers. Saying I'm his most cui ruo promoter. Lol. Perhaps, I'm just too soft hearted. That's why I fell for lies easily. Got cheated and hurt easily. This year's just so not my year. So many bad stuff happened. Can even got hit by a fallen thick tree branch and got a deep cut on my head while I was walking today. Can even dropped 50 bucks without noticing it yesterday. Can even let me know this kind of fucking guy.

How will my life be if I didn't know him? Maybe plain. But for sure it will be better than now. If he wants to carry on mia-ing. Go ahead. Just get lost from my life forever and don't ever come back. I don't mind losing what I've lost. Since I can earn it back. Just take it as a lesson learn. I hate being making used of. I'm not a stand in girl friend nor someone that you can cheat. I hate it!

Promised Sugi the job. But turns out they're not very interested in hiring student pass holders. Faint. The world is always unfair. It's a biased world. You need to give some before you can gain some. Actually wanted to make up to him for mistaking and not be friending him for the previous while. But guess this can't help him in any way. Wish you luck then.

Guys are weird humans who's dumb and won't catch any hints. Always those catch no ball type. Or they're trying to grab attention by doing some funny actions. Eg Kelvin today. He's the one who said wanted choco. Bought it for him he still can go huh? Dumb bell. Passed to you just put them in the fridge lah. Don't tell me put in your pocket meh? And the guy who works at the shop beside me tries to grab my attention by blowing into my ears when I walked past him. Plus the previous time when he just hugged me from behind at JE. I can't stand guys!

Guys. Shoo. If only the world is left with only girls. Wah?? Lesbians all over? LOL!