Friday, February 23, 2007

What a life

Painful day today. Ouch. Foot hurts like crazy. Ouch ouch. Mum went to collect my X-Ray films. I see here see there never see anything wrong. Doctor also said all is alright. Then why is it still fucking hurting painful? I even had to hop bai nian-ing to uncle. Got quite a fat ang pao from him. Used it to buy Amy Cheuny's new novel. Some more today shop closed early for CNY dinner. Can slack a bit. Eat ice cream, went shopping awhile also.

But it's still a bad day at work. That guy is back to work. And all the unlucky matters started to happen. I really believe that he's my jinx now. I was hopping around in the shop. He warned me to be wary of my electric cables. I noticed it already but ended up he's the one who tripped over it. And dragged me along down. So I just fell on top of him squashing him flat. The pose is so the wah piang eh. Anyway this cause my foot to hurt even more.

Went to buy beer to kill the painfulness. Then Jes and me quarreled over the beer. And I nearly slapped her for stopping me from drinking. I don't drink it at the shop. Why should you care? I'm already suffering in hell. Controlling myself not to smoke. Now still need to control myself not to drink? I know I've changed a hell lot. Previously I'll scold Mei for smoking. But now I smoked a hell lot myself. Not that a lot. Just when I feel stress, then I'll go puffing and drinking.

Well, things do changed. Surroundings etc. Now people around me are my colleagues. Couple of months ago I'm still laughing and smiling all day. Now I'm frowning and crying and maybe sometimes having a fake laugh to go along with the others. Today I even called Darren up and cried to him. He's already vexed with his gf's stuff yet I added on a burden to him. Sorry but I'm too tired to hide everything to myself. All because of the matter. If I don't get an answer for it, I won't give up. Still waiting. Not given up hope yet.

你相信吗?
我相信。
因为相信比较幸福。