Thursday, February 22, 2007

Had a bad day

My close ones will know that when I fell in love with a certain song, I'll keep repeating it non stop. My previous favourite song was Xu Jie Er's I Wanna Be With You. Been repeating it for more than a 100 times on winamp. Currently I fell in love with VJ's Zen Me Le which is in Jungiery's Ai De Qi Ji 3's album.

First day of work after CNY. Newstead was plain boring. The new admin is nice. A friendly Malay lady. Kelvin was suppose to come back today. But we didn't even see his shadow. Filled with anger and yet worried for him. But guess worrying is extra. Coz I saw him logging into Friendster. Just wonder where he gone to. Why he didn't report to work today.

Ended up Newstead short of staffs. Even with the help of Jes. There's still not enough people. Only Julian, Jimmy and Jes. The three J's. You think that's enough? So no choice I had to help with the odds and ends too. I keep running from Toshiba's counter to HP's counter and back to my Le-Mon counter. With my hurt foot in heels. Can die man.

Sold a voice recorder today which made my day filled of joy. Not bad for CNY open sales. Trying to get myself numb in work to forget everything unhappy. What past is past. What matters now is the future. Since my doubts are cleared. Shouldn't I be much more happier then before? Lose a little gain back so much. As in friendship etc. A came to find me for dinner today. So glad that she came. At least I won't feel that lonely and feel that there's only me alone in this world.

Been worrying for my foot. Medical report out. My doctor called to say nothing is wrong. Then why is it so fucking pain then? He suspect something serious. Eg: Bone cancer. Have to go for a blood test on one of my free day. In the meantime, I need more painkillers. Lastly, I'll still be here for you buddy no matter what. If only things still remain the same. How nice can it be? Wishful thinkings again.