Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time to chiong

I can't believe it. CNY's holiday is over.
AHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Nin lao hia. Why so fast one? T_T

Starting from later onwards it's another 11-8 day. 11am to 8pm working hours again. I don't want man. I want to laze at home like today and sleep till 3pm. Wishful thinking. No more 3pm for me from now on. It's 9am again. The worst nightmare is I have to handle all those freaking unreasonable customers again. I hate it.

I'm so tired of working. Since I started work I drifted from all my friends. Esp those best friends of mine. Think I really got to play Dota in order to keep in contact with Darren. Must learn dota-ing for the sake of him. See? I'm such a nice friend? And also need to play er er, what game is darling sister playing now ah? Piangz. =.=

Went shopping today and spent around 200 bucks. Jitao all my ang pao money gone. Bought a bag for work, the J-Star album, some woman's stuff and tons of stay pretty stuff from Watsons. Better can collect my last month's commission soon. If not I'll be dead meat. Don't care already. Tomorrow wearing 3/4 jeans to work. Although Vincent will scream if he knows. Who cares. Not as if I didn't wear anything.

I'm still in CNY mood. Ate too much CNY foodies. Now my throat hurts. I've gobbled up more than 3 tins of CNY foodies. Excluding bah kua and chocolates. Think I've gained a few kilos from them. Still waiting for my medical report. Hope everything turns out well. I don't want to stay in hospital during CNY. Although I really wish to fake MC soon.

I need to spend more time to accompany Darren more. He's still not in a stable mood. Although he keep ensure me that he's perfectly alright. Guess I'll rush home soon after work. To just have a little chat with him everyday. No more time keeping the Newstead guys company anymore. I'm already scared of the IMM building.

Tomorrow can see Jes and Kelvin again. So happy can? Time to chiong for more commission. The few days of CNY holiday really is great. Boosted up my energy level again. Can't wait for another long holiday. Since I've boosted up my energy it's time to boost my sales too. Chiong for the 20000 bucks target! I want the 4% commission! Rong rong jia you!