Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not a happy new year

Thanks. You're still the best. Was so glad that you asked me to call you. Coz I'm really worried about you. The 1 hour phone conversation we had was good. Although there's like more than 30 mins of dead air. But as what you said, at least we won't feel lonely. You'll know there's a company just a phone call distance away.

Guys, when they are having problems, they drink. And drink till dead drunk. From the way he typed and talked, he's indeed seriously drunk. How I wish I can drink too. If only there's some extra bucks for me to spend. He's kind of shock that I actually drink and smoke so much. Said I did changed. Said maybe it's coz I went through a lot.

He's still the one who understands me best. Regarding that matter, he's the only one who didn't scold me for it. Instead he comfort me. Saying all will be over soon. Asked me not to think about it since it already happened. Well, I'm so fortune and blessed to have such a buddy like you. If only your troubles will be freed soon. Haiz. Our life sux.

Don't understand why his gal don't cherish such a nice bf. Always making him so vexed. I can't even help myself now. How can I help him? I still have so many problems to clear. Think I'll collapse first before I settle those matters. You must be there for me okay? I'm going to depend on you again. Once again I've to trouble you. Sorry buddy.

Don't mia on me please. You know you're important to me. Funny indeed. Both of us are having so many problems. Maybe at least we can have a support for each other. Not that bad either right? If only I can spare a little more time to have a chat with you. Guess you'll feel bettter then. Sorry, what a bad friend I am. But please, you better don't drink so much le.

I'm tired. And he knows it's mentally tired although he doesn't even read my blog. See, that's what a true buddy is. Someone who can understand you really well and reads your mind.

Darren, wo hen lei le. Why are both of our life so tough always? Haiz.

His msn personal msg, very true indeed.

(Love, a simple word.. yet full of abstruct meaning..)

I tmd damn hate the L-O-V-E word and some guys now. I'm so afraid of being alone.