Saturday, February 10, 2007

Just another crazy day

So tired. Although only worked half day today but more torturing. Had to rush over to TTSH after work at 3pm. Waited for the IMM's bus till 3.30pm. Rushed all my way to TTSH right on the dot at 4.40pm. And mum's still waiting for her turn. Ended up we waited till 5 plus. Wth. Made me rushed like siao for nothing. Almost die of bo breathe.

Really hate TTSH. Go once sure got one more problem. This time said there's something wrong with mum's liver. Need a blood test and scan. Not again. Today's medical bill already blasted us. Still need all these. Seems like the more medication she ate the more problems she had. Buay tahan. Stress. So many things for me to worry about.

Money, health, parents, work and him. Feel like there's a building collapsing over me anytime. Luckily there's the guys to cheer me up everyday at work. Esp cheeky low. We shake hands like mad today and everybody went gong. Shh. Cannot tell. It's our secret. If not he won't help me anymore.

No lah, just joking. Where got secret? Just that coz we keep snapping Newstead's staffs photos and posted them online. Snapped so many lidat will have a IMM Newstead friendster's profile soon. LOL. Even Julian saw camera he will siam fast now. LOL. We are the paparazzi.

Throw something heavy at low coz he whistled at me for nothing. Normally I wore uniform there. Today wear differently coz going out. And all like huh. Now I feel weird when not wearing uniform. Got customers even said our uniform's nice. Speechless.

Keep tio bullied by them. I've already sprained my foot and was asked to go 3 different floors to buy food for them. Came back and uncle scolded them for me. Hahaha. They deserve it for bullying me. Kelvin and brian gave me the omg you sprained your foot again look at me. Even uncle pengz when I told him I sprained it while walking?!

So just spent the whole night resting my injured foot at home. Slept awhile but was woke up by mum. She's afraid I can't sleep later at night. Lidat also can? Sleepy again now. Every night not enough sleep still got shocks to handle at work everyday. Stop giving me that kind of funny look. Really will shock si one.

Weekends = Time to chiong. Nitez.

How I wish I can jia zua sometimes. Really very tired already.