Friday, February 09, 2007

The guys and girls post

I got half a day leave later. So happy can? Don't know why suddenly Vincent so nice. Let me took half a day off to accompany my mum go TTSH checkup. He's not that bad after all. Ai si ni le tao. LOL! Thanks boss.

Note: Vincent = My tao aka boss.

Will work till 3pm later. Then rush over to meet mum at TTSH to listen to Doctor Loke singing opera. Worried if mum goes alone. Coz dad and mum always blur blur upon those medication thingy. So no choice have to take leave.

Feeling better today. Not that mentally tired. Didn't puff a crig today. Even Jes asked me to accompany her smoke I rejected too. Finally can quit a bit. Did a lot of stock check till I blur of those digits. Totally no sales today. Ate egg lor. Same as Kelvin. He dragged me down one. Bleh. For me it's always eating egg day on Thursday. Wonder why IMM always bo lang on Thursday.

Note: Eat egg = No sales. Kosong.

Note: Jes = My best girl friend I know while working.

Sprained my foot again. Sibei pain. Fault lies on Kelvin. Asked me to take sliced chillies but I forgot. Then he disturb me asking me go back kopitiam take. Walked here rushed there in the end ended up with a sprained foot. Then some more all shocked I treat Kelvin so nice. Partly my fault. So have to go back take. I treat everyone that nice also. Eg brian, julian and low. But why no news about us? Coz they got gf or wife? Kelvin single then can spread the kaya on us? Wth.

Note: Kelvin = My colleague.

Don't know why a shop full of guys also can be so kay poh. When they see a guy and a lady together sure said couple. Cannot be pure friends? Very funny right? I'm sick of those scandals. Just leave it alone. Since I don't want anything to do with all these whatever bgr now. He now mia. Back anot I don't know and don't want to know too. Bother so much for what? For more white hair is it?

At last can sleep early. Dozed off at work today. Heng no customers saw that. Coz previous night rush whole night printing the tags and cutting them out. Only slept 2 hours. Can't wait for later. At long last can have half a day for me to breathe outside other than Newstead's oxygen. Monday hurry come. I want to have a break again. Work until very tired already.