Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mentally tired

Really very tired. Really need 48 hours a day. Always came home so late. Then still need to do this and that. Now it's already 1am and yet I have not start working on my work document. Just simply too lazy to do anything. Want to sleep. Only want to have a good night rest. Give me 6 hours of sleep at least please. Let me do finish my things faster please.

Don't know when I'll work till later. All those things I've to DIY them myself. Eyes really closing. Nearly dozed off at work today. Can't even go home early coz uncle wants me to learn some computer stuff. Asked julian to teach me all those I don't understand stuff. I'm really tired with Le-Mon and work. No challenge job still need to handle so many faulty items complaints everyday. Stupid products. Sell one spoilt one.

And I'm too busy till sick at last. Coughing and sneezing. Slight fever at work today also. Whole body weak. Why can the other promoters be so relaxing? Why only me? Sim lim de got main company to settle. Posted to best denki de can ask best to help. Me? Everything do alone. Anything call call go over sim lim. Why always me? For this miserable pay of 800 shitty bucks have to do so much.

Mum going to hospital on friday. Borrowed money from people to give to mum. Another couple of hundreds gone. Her medicine so de damn ex. Lidat so little need 300+ bucks. My debt is getting more and more. And don't know where the hell he's gone to again. Today is 8th. Again. So tired. So tired of handling all these matter alone. Can only reduce stress by smoking. Smoke smoke smoke. Think I really depend on crig to kill stress.

Woman today told me those things I really hate to hear. Who cares if you look down on me anot. None of my biz. I live my own life. I will plan. I'll know what to do. Maybe switching job soon. Selling insurance. Suria asked me out on monday to talk. If good lobang I chop. Sorry newstead's guys. Always making you people worry. Sorry kelvin, just now at mac must have scared you. But I'm really so tired. So tired.