Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tired of working

Finally survived till pay day. Got the basic pay today. Commission still need to wait till 15th then can collect. But who cares about the commission? It's only a small shitty amount of 2.5%. Might as well don't want it. Even uncle goes nin lao hia. Is the commission even for staffs? Used to it can already.

Not going to reveal how much I got. Can only say the amount is able to let me survive for another 2 weeks before I get my commission of around 100+ bucks. Mum collected 600 bucks from me for the money I loan from her and some extra cash for her to spent on CNY stuff. Now I jitao pok gai.

Not enough money still can buy two boxes of ice cream for the guys at Newstead. Just feel that I'm close with them all. Like a family. So buy some for them to eat. Bought 2 boxes coz know they will finish within a day. Don't want to be so ke lian to share an ice cream with kelvin like the last time. Some more it's yam ice cream. I hated most.

Sold quite a few mp4s recently. Average sales around 400 bucks per day. Our mp4 all less than 100 bucks. Got this average can laugh already. So of coz I won't aim for the $20000 sales target. That one only siao lang can hit. Today some more top up 9 bucks from my pocket for customer coz vincent don't want reduce price and customer don't want add another 9 bucks.

Frankly say, I'm tired of the job. Need to take stocks from sim lim myself. Deliver the report and faulty items back to main company myself also. Really can die. Uncle keep asking me over to Newstead. Actually Newstead's not that bad after all. Can consider. Since lady boss mindy and me okok also.

Tomorrow Newstead's meeting day again. Can go later again. Means can sleep longer. Shiok ah. I maybe changing shift working till later soon. Coz crowd only comes in after 8pm. Today's meeting at sim lim really funny. Die of laughter. Interesting meeting provided management alex don't ask me to sell 80 pieces of mp4 per day. SIAO LAR!

Salary already gone more than half. Bought some tonics for mom. Bought a S.H.E's DVD to reward myself for being able to work for more than 1 month. LoL. I'm so so so tired. Can get off on weekends also. I want a good rest and sleep on a sunday. Eyes closing now. Never have enough sleep every night.

Really missed the days when I'm not working. But of coz we can't turn back time. Only can move further ahead.

Nitez.