Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finally back

Finally back online after so many days of mia ing. Computer was down. Tried to format but seems useless. So brought it over to Newstead for Julian to repair today. At last Monday's here again. But I can't even have a good rest. This few days rush documents for tomorrow's meeting and repair computer till only have 4-5 hours of sleep everyday. I'm collapsing soon.

Really owed Julian a favour. He helped me to repair my computer although he's sick. He can actually go on MC today but coz I've already told him I'll bring the PC over on Monday, he went to work today. Some more he's the one who paid for those upgrading fees of my computer and never charged me anything for the repair of computer.

Thanks Julian. Must really give him a treat when I get my pay later. Seems my computer got a worm and modem faulty. Vincent said he'll pass me the pay cheque when we go meeting later. Says the bank is just beside Sim Lim. So I can get my salary by later. Then I need to bring so many documents and faulty products over to him. So troublesome.

Mum wanted the 800 bucks I owed her by Thursday. Coz she need to go hospital on Friday. Stress. Give her 800 bucks I'm left with nothing at all. Maybe just 1oo+ bucks. How to survive for another month? Everyday transport and food cost me 10 bucks already. Loan from uncle Phillips again? I still owe him quite an amount.

Although despo for money. I still went to hiao. Dyed my hair today. Newstead's guys got a shock. Esp low. He was wowing non stop. Lol. What to do? CNY coming. No time and no money to shop for clothes. So have to make my hair nice nice. Today off day just spent at the salon and Newstead. Off equals no off.

Uncle asked the guys to teach me sell computer. All shocked. Thought I want to jump over to Newstead. Well, maybe? You never know. A surprise may happen anytime. ;) What to do? I'm really despo for money. And I'm tried of the complains from customers due to faulty sets everytime. Later still have to go for an early meeting.

Sleeping soon. If not will doze off at meeting. No more worries now. He's back and doing fine. Every matter will just be settle slowly. I really worry too much last time. Computer fixed too. Was shocked myself too that I managed to carry the PC over to Newstead. And who says SG's cab drives ain't nice? Both helped me to carry the heavy PC for a distance.

Tired. Offs.