Thursday, February 01, 2007

To live and forget

I think he'll never be back.

BUT

关我屁事啦?

My business meh?

I'm still me. I can still live well without him. Although sometimes thinking of it will feel kind of sad. Maybe tears will even roll down. But who don't have unhappy memories? As what jie said. He belongs to the past. If this matter and he exposed his true colours. I don't mind paying the price. I'm happy with the outcome. =)

Ning jie really bad bad. Talked about it for what. Now I sad sad. Haha. Just let tears flow down awhile and I'll be okay. Don't worry. I won't remember a matter for too long. That's my character. Cry cry then all things over. Sleep then wake up tomorrow and everything will be as good as ever.

I'm focusing my whole energy on work. Maybe will tend to puff more. I do smell smoky already. Must cut down on it for my health's sake. There's still a lot around me who cares. My dear colleagues. A big thanks to you guys. Esp julian. You're always like a big bro who will always be there for me to have a support. And ah low for trying to cheer me up as usual. Thanks for the testi, although it seems very weird. -_-

[when u having a bad day.i will be silent.sit close by and muzzle u gently.]

?!?

Jitao blur. Faint lah ah low.

And ah low's gf pei wen who talked a lot to me. Girls talk will make me feel better. As for kelvin? As long as you don't give me those funny reactions I'm glad already. Pei wen said I'm lucky to being in a scandal with a yan dao kelvin. For goodness sake. I rather don't want any whatever scandal and let me have a peaceful day with smooth sales I'm happy already.

I'm tired. Time to sleep. Sleep and forget everything. How nice. =)