Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Really tired

Think I must have been suffering from too much stress. I collapsed today.

彻彻底底的崩溃了。

Just cried non stop at Newstead. Luckily jes sense something was wrong and rushed all the way down here to accompany me. In the end I cried for quite long. Tissues after tissues. The guys all just stunned there.

Already can't hold it this morning. Whole person went blur and in a daze. Even low said morning to me I didn't notice. In the end he nearly tripped coz he keep wondering what's wrong with me. -_-

Slammed jes's phone and said don't know what horrible words to the poor girl. Straight away she knew something was not right. I just collapsed and cried in her arms when she reached and tried to comfort me. Don't care about what others think. Just cried and cried like I'm the only one alive. And keep saying I'm tired non stop.

Feel much more better after it. Too much stress is killing me. I tried to hide everything and pretend nothings wrong. But it's totally not okay. Making me having mental break down. Sorry to have given you people a scare.

He's not in charge of NEC. But for the whole morning he just stayed at NEC's counter which is just beside me. Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it. Sorry to argue with you for nothing. Was really in a lousy mood. Hope you won't take it to heart.

Talking about NEC. Window Vista had arrived for NEC models. Damn chio. Damn lag also. -_- Less than 2000 bucks you can get one home. Wait till I've save up some cash I'll go grab one back. Pay day is another few days later. And I'm totally broke. Vincent came over today and nagged me awhile. But was glad that the first question he asked was am I feeling better?

Meeting next week. Had to rush over to sim lim in the early morning. Uncle's pissed with vincent. Asking me to scold him and get fired. Then he can get me in to Newstead. -_- No thanks uncle. But think I'll ask for a transfer if possible. To best denki maybe. To get more commission. I'm desperate for money.

Congrats to myself. I lost the bet. I really can predict the future. Relived, disappointed and tired. Relived coz the matter ended at last. Disappointed coz I trusted the wrong person. Tired coz I still need to carry the burden.

I'm tired. Really tired. Let everything end can?