Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sick and tired feeling

Done a good deed tonight. I'm feeling so good now.

Feeling terrible but not wanting those around me to feel this way too. So just help in which ever way I can. And glad all is perfect. Things should be better now. He's happy, she'll be happy, they're happy, I'm happy too. As long as I can bring happiness to the others. I don't mind being the one holding unhappiness alone.

Was feeling moody the whole day. Got quite a few blows today. Plus yesterday's less like shit commission and the scene and call I saw and received confuses me.

The commission was so damn less. Not what I expected. Not what I can even think it will be too. Just a mere $80 plus bucks for the whole January. I sold more than $9000 worth of products and the commission is just like shit. Disappointed. Very much. Commission plus salary is only less than a thousand. I can't believe I'm still doing this job.

Vincent wanted to get me out of IMM in March. To a far place such as Changi Airport or Tampines. I don't want! I only want to stay in Newstead. Low said I'm silly to have such thinkings. Because changing new surrounding means new friends. But I just so can't bear to leave all of them. Plus those places are so far. Kelvin suggested that I quited and join Newstead. But will be at Sim Lim or Funan. Don't know. I just want to stay with them. Childish me you might say. But I don't care. He dare transfer me I'll give him the cuttlefish. Sick and tired of the job anyway.

Recommend Sugi over to work at Newstead. Seems all is going on well. Uncle wanted him to help out at the IT roadshow this coming March. Hope all will go well for him. Maybe we'll be colleagues soon either at Sim Lim or Funan. Haha. Who knows? I'm sick of sucking that sucky lemon. Lol. Need a fresh apple to bite on.

I just want to live life happier. Can I? Why is that I can cheer those around me yet I'm still in a dull mood myself? Bless me to have everything sailing smoothly. Bless me to stay rooted in IMM for the coming months. Bless me to don't have to worry about his problem and trying to know what step he will take next.

The game is still not over yet.....

To be continue.....