Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mad post

Recently always chat with a guy friend. Sms a lot at work also. Don't let Vincent catch me I mati. Maybe coz we have the same topic to talk about? Previously thought he's not anyone nice. But turns out to be he's actually a nice and sweet person to talk to lo. Last time misunderstood him le. So pai seh ar.

Sorry, a lot of singlish slangs recently. Smooth day at work. Hope everyday lidat then good ar. Sold a voice recorder. Customer want discount or some free batteries. Vincent told her to fuck off. LOL! Just joking la. He said give 9 bucks discount. 9 bucks can let her buy batteries till die le. =.= How can lidat say one lo?

Low told the guys I maybe will tio transfer away. Kelvin was shock lo. Asked me to fire my boss first. Then they asked me to join Newstead. Julian said can request me to work at IMM outlet instead of sim lim or funan. Suddenly feel like jump grass skirt dance leh. Dunno la. See how it goes first. See if Sugi got in anot. Then see how much is the pay lo.

Dunno why today type whole rubbish singlish post. Trying to cheer myself up I suppose? Was too quiet at work whole day. Till the guys thought I siao liao. Dunno la. Very tired. Had to mai xiao to customers. But deep down hurting. Some more I still need to comfort and cheer a couple of friends up. Well, they happy, I'm happy too. All happy then.

Hahaha. Siao liao siao liao. Jia lat. Suddenly type until lidat liao. Bo money still buy so many cds and dvds. As long as all these can brighten up my day. Who cares if I'm broke and have to live on bread till I get my pay. March's here. Hope this will be a better month for me. Happy march day. Lame I know. Then I go sleep lo. Don't read if you are not a lamer. LOL! =.=