Friday, March 02, 2007

A rest finally

I'm on MC! Hip hip hooray! So happy can? 2 days MC some more. Why not let me fall more seriously ill till I can only just lie in hospital's bed and sleep my day away. Finally I got a rest. But the stupid dumb bell Alex which is my big big boss grumbled again. Guess my MC can only have 50% discount. Use one day only then.

Went home at 1 plus coz I can't stand it any longer. Stomach hurting like mad. Thought some serious problem so rushed home to visit my family doctor. Called up Vincent and informed him. He said why I so silly. Just go home straight. Don't have to tell him. Nabeh. Siao la. SJB company with SJB supervisors.

Some how I feel the cold attitude the guys gave me. I'm in pain till nearly about to roll on the floor yet nobody offer to help. Till I go and punch card then they noticed. Thanks Kelvin, he's the only one who approached me and asked me am I alright. Lung words la. If I'm okay, I don't need to go home right? He's so bai. Bai chi. Don't know what to do except for offering to help call an ambulance only. Mr Chua, you don't mind paying the bee por bee por bill I'm okay with it. =.=

Doctor said I'm too stress up + over tired myself + foot's injury + bad gastric + slight diabetic = so sick. The medical fees can let me hang myself already. And I don't think I can skip another day of work tomorrow. Maybe just bring medicine over and hang on there. So many problems, as what I told him last time, maybe if I died one day, you won't know that also. Bu xi han you to know also.

Everyone loves to play MIA. I'm joining in too. Guys fish off. Need us to talk to come find us. If not MIA till disappear in the air. I prefer to spend time alone for now. Sugi's going over for interview later. Good luck guy. Go ''shoot'' that Chrisila if you buay song. LOL! I go find zhou gong play chess le. Tomorrow wake up then see if I'm comfortable for work anot. Tomorrow never go next week no need off then. Fish that company la. Well, sleep first, think later ba.