Saturday, March 03, 2007

The fun and joy

Tired and sleepy. Just back from boss's house not long ago. His private property so huge! I think I can even get lost in there. LOL! It's really omg lo. So huge and nice. If only I own a house like that. Woots. But the place is so damn hard to find. Some more I nearly get lost at those transferring of train. Luckily there's the east sider Sugi to help. Told him I'm a mountain turtle when at east. He's the same at west too. LOL!

Set off to Serangoon after work. The worst thing happened. My heels broke. Had to hop to JP to find another pair of heels. After all that, managed to find the freaky ulu place at 9.30pm. As usual, I'm the latest. Thanks ning jie for bringing me over to that ulu place. And sponsoring a cup of noodles for my dinner at her house. Collected an ang pao from her mom too. So pai seh can? Really troubled her too much.

Stayed there so long yet I still don't know which is our big boss. Blur me. Only know the lady boss. She's so kind can? Keep asking us to eat this and that and offered to give us a ride to the nearest train station. Unlike Vincent who just flew off right after I reached. PS ing all his promoters. We're all damn pissed lo. Some more he gave the wrong direction. Made me and ning jie gosturn one big round. Stupid guy.

Actually intend to wear my top without the jacket. But the guys at Newstead, their reaction already scared me to death. Esp Low, Lieu and Kelvin. Wa kaoz. Still thinking should I joined them soon? Coz my counter is already 99.99% confirm gone case. Sugi said he was only asked to fill up a form and all done. What? Just like that. Then go Sim Lim for what shit interview lo?

Will be getting my pay on Monday. Asked Odelia along too. Quite close with her after just now de CNY staffs gathering. Coz the guys only know how to gamble. Zhe fu senior won the money is much more than his commission lo. So many blue notes. Wa! The older one mahjong. Younger poker. Gals laze on couch and watch tee bee. Sian of it so Odelia and me hop cab back first lo.

Pay day pay day. Money money. Monday Monday. LOL! Siao liao. Hope my request for transferring to that place is successful if *touch wood* my counter get shoo. If it's not the place I want I rather jump grass skirt dance already. Miss the days when I'm not working. Dreaming again. Go sleep and dream then. Hai.