Sunday, March 04, 2007

The newborn weekend egg

Congrats to myself. The first time for ever I didn't manage to sell any on a weekend. Best denki's lemon promoter with her mini shirt that when she wears the uniform will just cover all up. Wear like no wear like that. Snatch away all business. Or perhaps was drown drunk by my seniors at boss's house the previous night. Was blur the whole day. Hence couldn't concentrate.

The whole Newstead was quiet. Hence affected my booth too. The guys just went gaming the whole day. And as usual, I was quiet. Very quiet. Just walked to HP corner to ask Julian about the job. Maybe will jump grass skirt dance soon. The pay is high. 1300 bucks. I'm drooling at it. Sim Lim then Sim Lim. Since working hours also 11am-8pm. Not much difference. Can consider.

Shipei Mei came today and accompany me lunching. We had chicken cutlet. Very yummy I would say. But heart ache after eating it. 4.80 bucks can get me two meals if I save save eat. So dinner with Matthew was normal. Matthew and Edward came at night. And we had dinner at 9 plus. Went shopping after that. I don't know Edward's Chinese was more jia lat than Matthew.

Sunday later. Hope I won't eat another egg. If not the chance sure high. I'm trying my best to save myself but seems all is just the opposite. Can't tell anyone. Not even the guys. I feel so troubled. Monday getting pay. Need to pay my debt and buy some stuffs. Then save save use and wait for commission. Hope it's enough to last me for this month. After this, I'll be freed.

Today just gotten Ella's show DVD. Planning my Monday schedule. Should be collect commission and come home watch DVD. If not will add a shopping and movie treat if there's enough time. Need to relax and enjoy myself. If only I can go back to my old life. So carefree, relaxing and enjoyable. I miss the days. The days of those months I missed them most. But haiz. Forget it.