Monday, March 05, 2007

Confused mind

Ate another egg again. Two days in a row. Weekends some more. For the first time ever, I sold totally nothing on a weekend. Sales was bad at Newstead too. Wonder why. Maybe they're correct. That's not really an excellent place to place our booth at. Will respect their choice. If I'm ask to move. Just move then. Just pray that I won't get transfer to those far places.

Already decided that I won't be working at Newstead. Unless it's IMM outlet then I'll consider. Since I don't lack the money anyway. Less pay but it's more relaxing to work at lemon. After later when I get my pay and clear all my debts. All is a new beginning. At that time, per month less than 1000 will be good enough for me to spend. Because can sense the stress Newstead guys are facing. Must hit target, late for work die, tough to apply for leave, MC troublesome etc.

Don't know if I'm stress, happy or what so ever. Ate a lot today. Bamboo chicken braised rice, chicken porridge, sieu mai, char sieu bao, carrot cake. All for just dinner alone. Lunch was another serving of bamboo rice. Breakfast was duck noodles. And came back home still hungry, ta bao 10 mini char sieu baos for supper, drank the soup mom cooked, and ate a bowl of porridge just a moment ago. I'm mad, ain't I? The guys all goes O_O!!!!! when they saw me ate so much.

Need to sleep soon. Got to wake up early to go Sim Lim with Odelia to collect pay. After that perhaps I'll come home and chiong Ella's show DVD or maybe catch the Jack Neo's movie and a little shopping trip to pamper myself if time allows. Because my cousin's coming over to pass those wedding cakes to us. Her daughter, my niece, who is 5 years older than me is getting married on the 15th. Congrats. I'll need to take leave on that day to attend. Complicated relationship of my dad's side relatives. Our age gap super scary one.

Actually at this time of my life I can already sense danger. No career. Just a fucking job. And I won't let guys support me if I'm able to support myself. No license. I want a driving license. No bf to dote on me and share my problems with. No money in bank account to withdraw out. No everything. Sometimes I wish I'm still a kid. Nothing to worry about. Just hope that by the end of this year, I'll be able to get some thousands in my bank account, so that I'll have money to learn driving. And the most important is a stable career with a better income. Bf? Don't dare to think. I'm a career minded person anyway. Chiong on work first. Just some simple wishes, are they possible? Hope so.