Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Everlasting dream no more

I'm rich. LoL? Finally got a few hundreds in my wallet instead of just a few cents. Coz I just got my pay today. Paid off my debts.

CLEARED! ALL CLEARED AT LAST!

The stupid freaky mess he got me into is finally settled. Very relived. Just had to be on tight budget this month and I can start saving some money into bank from next month onwards. For the time being I'm worrying about my job. To stay or to leave? If I'm stable in this current position, I won't have to worry about it. Newstead is not that bad after all. Their Sim Lim staffs and shops are nice. Most importantly Mindy's nice to me too.

Had step out of the first step of my plan. Everything is going on very smoothly as what I've expected. In terms of relationship, I've settled it. Bootlicker you might call me. Who cares? As long as I can succeed. It's perfectly alright. Sacrificing a little to gain more. That's what I need to do now. You can say that my 心机 is very serious. But sometimes 耍手段 is the path that lets us archive in successful life.

You can choose to agree with me or not. Not going to bother about what you'll think. Don't worry. I'm old enough to plan for my future and know what I'm doing. Will work out the best way myself. For now I only care about my family, friends, health, job and most importantly money. No money then no treatment then no good health for me. Relationship thing. Get that freaky thing lost. I'm starting to dislike guys. Won't die without them.

Everyone around me are either married, planning to get married, has a BR or GF. My niece just sent her wedding cake over. My friend just got engaged. Another of my friend just found her true love. Me? I will prefer to be alone. For my entire life I won't mind that too. As long I have money to last me. I don't trust guys already. Say one thing do another. I don't believe in happily ever after now. Those are just dream. Wake up. Gone.

An ever lasting dream? Not anymore. I'll only live for myself now.