Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Decision made

Ate egg again. Bleh. Always bully me. Best denki that chio bu snatch away all the business. Lieu asked me to have confidence in myself. Said I'm not that bad either. Yeah, thanks ah. White lies are nice to listen after all sometimes.

WHAT LAH? I JUST KNOW I'M NOT CHIO. GOT PROBLEM?

Those tiko peks want to buy from her buy lor. The girl also very what. Customers buy already want to touch her here touch there also can one. Touch hands only lah. But also very the what mah. Geylang meh? Excuse me. Here is IMM.

Eat egg eat egg lor. Who cares. They're dying to throw my counter out anyway. Made up my mind and the final decision today. Made a call to Chrisila who is the HR of Newstead. Meeting her on Monday at Sim Lim for a ''chat''. If benefits and salary are slightly better than that sour niao mon. I'll jump grass skirt dance then.

Just hope that my request for IMM's branch is successful. If not really need to reconsider. Kelvin said he'll go to Sim Lim to allow me coming to IMM's branch and leaving me with his Toshiba corner. And he said he's serious about this. Shen Jing Bing. =.=

Just want to spend everyday peacefully. Buy food for the guys. Chat and play around with them. Some more today their topic so the what. Discussing the size of their *youknowwhatunderneath*. Is like Omfg! I can't believe that I still can joke and join in their this discussion. LoL!

Foot's hurting again. Coz ran to see if it's raining outside. For Kelvin. No choice. Owe him a ren qing debt. If able to wake up early later, will accompany mom to hospital for her check up and treatment. Then off to work. Looking forward for the news from Chrislia and my niece's wedding. Had already bought a dress to wear on her wedding.

WHAT? RONGFANG WEARING DRESS? LOL!?

No mistake lah. Cannot meh? And I think I don't look that bad in dress after all. Hahaha. Maybe really need to change. Don't be so ah boy style already. If not next time nobody want me. Now also don't know what. Got like no, no like got. Forget it. Go sleep and dream better.

Tomorrow better don't let me eat egg again. If not I'll be a scrambled egg. Fried by Vincent.