Thursday, March 08, 2007

How interesting

4am and I'm still awake. How nice. Later sure can't wake up in time at 9am. Today's really a very ''interesting'' day.

I fainted in Newstead. LoLoL.

Still had to trouble Julian to carry me in the office and pass me panadols. If only I had a kor kor like Julian. He'll sure take care of me and won't let me get bullied. How nice can it be.

Was already feeling dizzy the whole morning. Just blank out around noon. Faintly I heard some of the guys screaming. Including Julian and Kelvin who seems to rush over. Lieu and Edmund worrying and asking if I'm okay. Seems I shock them all with this. Coz Kelvin was still blur and stunned there when Julian asked him to open the office's door. LoL.

Mum and dad rushed over. Just to know that I'm already feeling better after the medicine. So they left soon after. But later in the evening, I feel faint again. This time it's Low who keep me company and cheer me up. Thank you low low.

He's nice. In fact everyone of them are nice EXCLUDING Kelvin. Who only knows how to chase me home and said he hate to see me sick still hang in there working. Then of coz quarrel again. Was lazy to bother and talk to him. I wish to go back home too if possible. But you know how to spell CANNOT?

Low, Kelvin, Lieu and Joan are going to the IT roadshow. I'll miss them. 4 days without them. Bored and busy. Coz sure lack of staffs. Just hope that I'll still be at IMM next week. Maybe been worrying too much hence feel the stress that keep making me dizzy. Everything goes smoothly for me please? I can't stand any more blows. Will collapse. But for now I'll go collapse in bed first. Another 5 hours of sleep before waking up for work.