Friday, March 09, 2007

The 3 8 day post

Without him at Newstead, luck is just so much better. The guys went to work at the IT show. Inculding him. Leaving only a couple of us here in IMM. Jes as usual came to help. Without him always dota-ing behind my back. I broke the egg today. ^_^V

Finally, after a 4 days egg meal. Braised, scrambled, streamed, fried, all tried already. LoL.

Hey, one is better than nothing right? LoL.

Some more Vincent sent in lots of stocks for me today. I was like wow. Does that mean we're not moving away anymore? Does that mean I can stay at IMM? Does that mean I don't have to jump over to Newstead? Coz it's confirm if I'm working at Newstead, it won't be at IMM branch. As said by uncle the boss. Sian half already.

Wonder how the guys are doing at the IT show. Sure there's lots of people. Sure earn lots of commission. Business was not that bad at IMM too. But still had some time to learn some IT stuffs from Julian. And helped them took off the CNY decorations. ''Stoled'' Kelvin's Toshiba's CNY cartoon posters home. So cute can? I want to keep them.

Didn't notice my left foot was as swollen as a pig totter. Can't even bend my foot now. When is it so serious again? Chinese sin seh, ang mo doctor, X-Rays all seen and done. Nothing is wrong. Then why? Give me an answer for it. I'm sick and tired of walking with a limp every time.

Just get those unlucky matters far away from me. Think I need to bath with ang huey water to wash away those bad luck. And I believe Kelvin Chua is my jinx. LoL. I hate people to touch my hair, esp guys. Touch liao bad luck came. LoL. Pantang sia. My hair, I touch it myself only lah. Can? Stop touching my hair you guys. The guy from best denki and Kelvin Chua you both smelly chicken egg. (Direct translated from Julian's pet phrase.)

Orh orh-ing now.

但愿明天会更好。