Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time to forget about it

No sales. No customers asking. No big news. No small news. No nothing at all. Just very eng eng bo tai ji shaking leg at work today.

Heng. Friday past by peacefully. I wished Saturday and Sunday will be the same too. But with some sales please. Weekend! Don't all go to the IT show lah! Only sold one set for the whole week. *Cleans ears* Preparing to get a big fat scolding.

I sort of hated and love this life I'm leading now. Love is at least with a job it keeps me busy and less time or totally no time left to think of those bo liao matters. Yeah, bo liao matters so why should I even think about it? Starting to forget all about it. Forgetting all the matters concerning. Does he even exist in my life before? Does that even happened before? I must be dreaming right? *Slaps self awake* Hah!

Hate is I HATE THIS JOB OF MINE LAH!

Stupid silly rotten lemons. Vincent better don't know about my blog or I'll die terribly. But I just hate those faulty so many problems lemons. As said by some ''nice'' customers, "Lousy lemons, lemons sux, fcuk lemons." O_O! More horrible ones I heard them before also. So you can see lah, lemons really are terrible, horrible, buay tahan ible.

Spending time learning IT stuffs. And as coz I'm interested in this, I learnt it with ease. Considering the current status I'm in now. There's no point hanging around. Floating nowhere in mid air. So why not change a new job with a new surrounding and start all over again? Hmm. Take one step at a time lady. Don't think too much about it first now.

I'm really very happy here. Thank you guys. I really don't mind being a PR for them. PR = Personal Runner. Buy food, buy drinks, buy groceries, buy newspaper etc etc. At least I'll be happy when I'm busy right? Really need a job which will fill up my time more. Selling lemons are too free. Busy so that I don't even have any more time left thinking about those silly stuffs. And that will ease my pain quick and easily.

I'm sleepy and I want to rest early. Sleep will help me to forget about it too. =)