Sunday, March 11, 2007

I don't know post

SIAN!

That's why conferencing. With the usual gang. Me, mei, fran, plus an extra. LOL! Ok too bored. The extra is not sam of coz. First time heard sam's voice. So CUTE can? So kou ai neh. LOL!

Bored. Super bored at work. 3rd day without low, kelvin, lieu and joanne at work. Nobody accompany me talk. Got lah, jimmy lor. Keep sitting at my counter and stare at chio bu outside. Coz today a lot of event there. Got hongkong stars some more. So sure a lot of chio bu chase. So sure a lot of chio bu to jio lor. LoL?

Sold a couple of sets today. With some luck. Really need to plan my future job. This job is really so unfair. So small turf so many people snatching business there. Downstairs Giant selling MP4 at $79. Mine $129. How to fight? Come on lah. Jitao lose liao. Their MP3 is 2GB $79. Mine is 1GB $89. Same model. Yeah. How nice. -_-

Wanted to go down to the IT show. But totally no time at all. Need to prepare for the interview on Monday. Pray hard that I can get into IMM branch. So I can join them. So I won't miss them. If not uncle's taking the booth away. Then I boothless. LOL! Then I can't do business. Then means I need to siam away from IMM. Then I'll miss them lor. Haiz.

So many things to consider. So many things for me to think. So headache. And wonder why I still got time and brain cells to think of silly stuffs to talk and joke about. Recently the rumor of me and Kelvin spread till the whole 2nd level IMM kopitiam. -_- Me and him what lah. Kaoz. Yuan lai work also got trouble de. Sian diao.

Tomorrow no more egg please. Fan si ren le. So much stress from here and there lor. Work fan, no work more fan. Don't know le lah. I also don't know if I prefer the life I'm leading now or previously. Sleep no more fan. And I think really got some one koon on conf le. Time to sleep soon too. If not tomorrow I keep dozing off I die. Koon liao!