Monday, March 12, 2007

A decison to make

Had a very tiring day. Just want to crawl into my bed and sleep right away after I've blogged.

Finally it's Monday. The day for me to plan my long future. And decide which path I want. Really very afraid that my request might not be successful. My request to stay in Newstead IMM. Or even worse, failed me straight. No chance at all for me to learn from the guys.

Switch jobs or not to? That's what I'm most troubled over with right now.

LeMon : Products sux. Even Vincent said so. Landed me in so much troubles including the slapping incident. Commission damn less like shit. But overall Vincent's really nice to me. Everything is easy to discuss with him. Because sure no problem one. If I can get my fair share of what I want. I won't have the thought of quitting. But frankly say, till right now, I still can't make up my mind. Stay or leave?

Newstead: So far as I know. It's a strict company. No time and excuse for you to eat snakes around. You had to rush all the way. Hit the target every month if not you'll die terribly. Am I able to do and stand it? The lady boss is fierce. In fact she's VERY fierce. Leaves, off day and MC are damn hard to request. Pay? Don't know yet. Haven't meet the HR Chrisila yet. Don't dare to even think about it.

Plus the worse which I hope it won't happen. And that is I have to leave the guys. Leave Newstead IMM. Maybe to Sim Lim or Funan. Or if I'm staying at LeMon, I have to see where Vincent decide to shift me to. Hopefully it's just best denki which is beside them. Then still have the chance to see them oftenly. They're too nice to be miss. I can't bear to leave them. Already used to the surrounding for these 3 months. Not easy for me to adapt in. It's them who made me feel welcome. That's why my first job had been running smoothly till now.

Will make up my mind after I meet Chrisila later. Have to give both sides an answer some how. But most of the time after seeing Vincent. I can't bear to say I'm firing him. Cruel right? He's really nice, the company is not that bad also. Just the products sux and I'm sick of selling them. It dropped my confidence level a hell lot.

Went IT show at Suntec after work just now. Told Vincent I wanted to go shopping there and asked to leave 2 hours earlier. Approved as usual. Told ya he's really nice. The IT show damn many people there. Suddenly I feel like a sardine, being squashed and squeezed here and there in a tight spot. As what uncle said, you can only move along with the crowd. No space to move around on your own.

But it's really an eye opening event for me. Was like wow. Got crazy or not? Selling those products cheap like mad. Can earn this way? So many people, so many products, such a grand event. Saw LeMon's counter is filled with warmth. All teamwork. Envy. Wished I can be there with them too but seriously my health won't be able to stand it. That's why Vincent didn't ask me over to help. Most of the promoters waved to me, so touched by them. They approached me and said a friendly hi. I had the feeling of a family. Reminds me of Litez some how.

Unlike Newstead, I can't find the family feeling. Those guys sometimes want care don't want care. They don't even bother to bother me. Understand? Making me feel so lonely sometimes. Wonder if this will change if I joined them. Maybe we'll have more topics to talk about. So I won't feel neglected by them.

Don't know, I really don't know anything now. Perhaps a good night sleep will make my mind focus and making it easier to make up a decision later. Off to bed then.