Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The wrong choice?

RongFang! What have you done? Why did things turn out this way?

Have I made the correct choice? Did the right thing?

Went for newstead's interview. Chrisila was not at sim lim. Was asked to look for the lady boss mindy instead. And I don't know how did things turn out like that? Just like that. I don't know!

Was accepted in to newstead straight away without any more further questions. Was told that I'll have lots of chances to learn from mindy at sim lim. Sales thing, computer stuffs, admin account and stock thing, and some HR stuffs also. Went like WOW! I want to learn! And don't know what happened next, Mindy persuade me to go quit straight. So I filled up the form and went upstairs to look for vincent. And fired him off.

Will only work till this month for LeMon. Since my counter no more. No point staying right? Since there's more things to learn in newstead. No harm joining right? Don't know. Hope I made the correct decision. Really can't bear to leave the guys at imm. But mindy promised me I'll get transfer over once I learn the basic at sim lim.

Can't bear to leave vincent also. Although sometimes I'll feel glad that I can escape from his 'clutches'. But I know I'll miss him. He's really a nice guy. Said I blur blur always don't know how to protect myself making him worried every time. Asked me to be more smart in my next job. Listening him talked about all these I really want to cry. How can I get used to not listening to a voice which I've been hearing every day for 3 months? How can I get used to not calling or receiving vincent's call everyday? He taught me a lot these few months. Thank you vincent.

I guess I'll really hug him and cry at the end of the month.

Must get used to not ki siao ing with the guys everyday. Must get used to not hearing from vincent everyday. Must get used to not dialing vincent's number every time. LoL? Must get used to sim lim. Must get used to new colleagues. Must get used to waking up early. Must get used to squeezing in bus everyday. Must get used to facing mindy everyday. Must get used to everything again. Can I?

I miss the guys, I miss vincent, I miss IMM.

Counting down. 19 days more to go.