Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Had a weird day

Bad day. Whole day was having mute war with a stupid guy. This guy asked me to leave him alone, don't bug him just because I want to ask him about some matters. And he said I bugged him. In a joking manner. But I'm still pissed. I said don't bug don't bug you forever. And he on me. So today I talked to all EXCLUDING him. He came waving at me, hi here hi there later. But he's just invisible to me. Heard him said don't 'cai' don't 'cai' then. Fine then.

Maybe I'm petty, maybe I'm having PMS. Oh well, whatever. I just know that he's my jinx. Better don't let me see him much. If not sure trouble. We two like stuck wrong door god. -_-

Yesterday's still a nice day. Met up with Ting. Had a long shopping and chatting day. Feeling so relaxed and enjoyable. Bought lots of things. Spending money makes me feel good. LoL? So long never feel so relax can? Every day work till like want die. Humans are weird. When you don't have a job you'll go, 'I want a job!' When you're working, you'll go, 'I don't want to work!' -_-

Lucky there's some matters to cheer me up today. Uncle Zen came to find me for dinner. Treated me to a wonderful Japanese meal. So long never had such a good meal. Feel bad to let him treat again. Can't finish the food so asked Jes over to settle them. Uncle want to sing K after I knocked off work. But I'm really too tired so reject him. He's so disappointed. Sorry uncle.

Di came to find me at work also. So noisy can? As usual. LoL. Another few couple of days more. Then nobody will come find me at my new work place. Everyday had to work like mad. But hope I'll learn more things. Everything stand a bit. Then life will be easier. Work is really not easy you know? Money so hard to earn.

I've got a friend who I dislike last time due to some misunderstanding. But now all is cleared and we're like sharing everything we both are in a bad shape now. Maybe when two people are facing the same kind of problems, they're be good friends even if they didn't know each other well the previous time. He today so funny. First day at work all things wrong. Poured a glass of red wine on himself. I was like LOL? Luckily not on customers if not sure get fire straight. LOL! I've been laughing at this matter for a whole night already. Pardon me, but he's really so blur. Help! Even more worse than me. LOL!

1am. Sleeping time. I'll try to online 2 hours only from now on. Really need more time to rest.