Thursday, March 15, 2007

Everything went bad

I'm now very vexed. Which one should I choose? Lemon or newstead? Lemon increase my pay. Now got $1200. Newstead is an UNSTABLE $900. Deduct CPF left around $700. Late for work and small things deduct again. In the end you take home less than $500. Paid for transport and food. One month no money in all money out. How nice then.

But the good thing is you can learn a lot a at newstead. But income very unstable. Lemon you can be sure don't have $1000 also at least have $800 to take home. But problem now is newstead they want kick out all lemon counters. End up lots of lemon promoters no counters to go. End up we might be jobless. Vincent said will inform me asap what he plan to do. If he transfer me to a not too far location. I might still be working at lemon.

But wait. How to tell uncle and mindy about this? So pai seh facing the newsteadpeople everyday. Later mindy wait and wait why I didn't go to work? Reason is I'm still sucking working for lemon. Then like that next time sure die already. Don't even think of stepping into newstead to visit the guys or what ever. Because sure will get throw out. -_-

Maybe I'll just have to wait for vincent's reply first before I can decide on anything after tomorrow. The day seems so slow to pass. Everyday no sales. Uncle said I'll become statue soon stoning like this. True true. But this job can at least slack a bit. What else more can I ask for? Like my friend? Worked until a job he's not suitable. First day poured wine on himself. Second day poured wine on customer. Third day said want to quit already. So, find job must really find a one you think you can do it. If not rather don't work.

So vexed. How to sleep? Hope everything can just end suddenly. Work here trouble, work there problem. Face both sides boss also pai seh. End it all please. I'm already vexed till use penknife cut my hand already. No feelings some more. Don't believe? Ask jimmy. He's totally stunned when he saw this. Thought I want to kill myself. What's wrong with me? End my troubles please. One gone another arrived. Bad year. It sux.


I.Siao.Liao. 烦死人了!