Friday, March 16, 2007

A note of thanks

So sweet. Qin's married. Ting you saw that? That day we're still discussing who of us girls will get married first. To think it's Qin. Go look at her friendster. Omg, so sweet. Wonder who will be next. All of them have an equal chance including you and excluding me. Haha. Coz all of you attached already. So happy for you all.

Told Ting that a old classmate of mine got married already. Some more with 2 kids. She choke on her drink. LOL! Sure shocking. Never can you imagine a lady only 20 of age with 2 kids. Her oldest one is already around 4 years of age. WAH right? No way can I talk about marriage at this age. I have not had enough fun la help!

Mood was a tad better today. With the help of the guys who can just cheered me up in a few seconds. Everything was so funny today. Uncle joined in too. Teasing each other and laughing out loud. How can I not miss the laughters of IMM? Sim Lim is hell man. Another 2 weeks more. Treasure every minute laughing with them.

Maybe still staying at my current job. Maybe not. Who knows? Have not make up my mind yet. Need to wait for Vincent's answer first. A difference of 300 bucks. One is just a slacking job while the other had to rush all the way and get to learn new stuffs. Which one? In the end I doubt I will take any one of them. Maybe staying jobless again will be good.

Sorry for making all worried. Guess I'm fine. Too stress up maybe? Arguing with Kelvin I'll actually feel much better. Although keep ''shoot arrows'' but also shoot till happy. LoL! We both. =.='' Thanks to Julian and uncle who kai dao me. Thanks for the drink Julian, I love it. Thanks to Low who's been doing cheeky acts to make me laugh. And he succeed. Thanks to all who care.

Man. I love you guys.

My scar. Painless but ugly. Eeyer! Enough of it. I'm afraid of scars. LOL!