Saturday, March 17, 2007

The remaining days

No sales as usual. Am already used to eating egg everyday. Hope I'll get some business this weekend. To earn a few cents of commission for a cup of coffee also not bad. Uncle wanted to throw out this counter asap already. He said placing the counter there embarrassed his shop. Haha. But business at Newstead wasn't really good too. Perhaps the IT show is just over. Hence explain why.

Went ta pao-ing the whole day. Good as well. Can waste my work time. If not sitting there I'll really turn into a rock soon. Ta pao lunch and dinner. Bought almost all staffs both their meals today. Treated Kelvin a bowl of boiled soup. He so thick skin ask me treat. And normally I won't reject if they requested for a treat. Since also treated the others before. Fair if I treated him too and end all those argument. Settled then.

My final decision would be on Monday. Got called over on Monday to look at a contract my in charge draw up. But most probably I won't continue the job. Either it's Newstead for me or a rest for the moment. Everything went wrong and changed when I started working. And I hated it to the core. Maybe this job doesn't suit me after all.

IMM was crowded due to the Mayday autograph session. But none pop by to look at IT stuffs. So lots of free time for us all. Learned some IT stuffs from Low. He's really a great mentor. Learned a lot in this short time. Unlike Kelvin who only knows how to said I'm childish. I am childish okay? And I admit it. Better than him don't know how to be serious at all.

No more quarreling and stupid argument for my remaining days at IMM. I wanted peace. Hope he understands what I want too and stop his nonsense. You treat me good, I treat you good good. And I just want to treat everyone good good if possible. Maybe I should really learn to be flexible. This word reminds me of a some one. Flexible. Hah.