Sunday, March 18, 2007

Counting down

Finally a day with some sales. Thankfully man. 3 in total. Better than nothing I suppose? Coz Best Denki there got a chio bu. So chio can? Sure attract all the customers over. There also have our newest product. I also want. Want to play. LoL. But counter and me moving out at the end of month. Sure no more new stocks coming in for me to sell.

Vincent confirmed that we're moving out by this month's end. Might get transfer to Bishan. Really tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi. Sure must leave the guys. Have not make up my mind yet. Maybe Newstead. Maybe LeMon. Maybe none of both. Not sure yet. Everything is to decide on Monday. Was asked to collect my commission. February was a bad month. Don't dare to pin high hopes. Later not even 50 bucks then hohoho.

I admit I'm getting a little lazy selling LeMon products already. Perhaps confidence was beaten. Low keep asked me to boost up my confidence again. Guess it's tough. But was really glad I manage to sell the first set today after eaten so many days of egg. Suddenly had the chiongness. That's why another 2 sets were manage to sell out. Slapped Low a big ^5 after it. And Kelvin was behind Low trying to act act want to hug me. I nearly slap him. LOL! So funny can?

Keep buying munchies for the guys and ta pao-ing for them these few days. If not no more chance to do that soon. They're always lazy. Don't want to go buy food. They rather don't eat if nobody's buying for them. After Esther left, they depend on me to buy food always. Then I'll always grab some snacks, chocolates, candies and ice cream for them too. I'll miss doing all these.

Counting down. Just another short 10 plus days more before I'm gone from IMM. I'm starting to miss it and the friends I get to know there. Guess no matter which job I'm working. Off days will be IMM day. To visit all of them. Well, sleeping time. Mindy might be coming later. Sian. Computer keep giving me the weird noise. Hope everything is alright also.