Monday, March 19, 2007

To stay or to leave?

Very tired tonight. Am about to collapse. Don't understand why also. Only sold 3 sets today. Wasn't that busy after all. But just wonder why I'm so tired. Whole body aching all over. My forehead feels hot. Yet my body feels cold. Throat's pain too. Shivering all over. Am I going to be sick soon? I hope so not.

Kelvin, you haven't sick after trying to make yourself sick but I'm sick already. You won again.

I treasure everyday preciously. Hope to make myself stay cheerful yet not missing the guys too much. Hence I seldom chat with them. Only ta pao all their lunch and dinner for them no matter how badly hurt my foot is. If not no more chance. I know the more 'steady' with them, the more I can't bear to leave IMM.

First job is just like first love. Unforgettable yet full of sweet memories. But it will end eventually.

Still can't make up my mind to join Newstead or continue at LeMon. Asked all the guys, 50% of them supported me to join Newstead. 50% of them supported me to stay at LeMon. Jes used the flipping coin method. All 3 tries turned out to be LeMon. -_-

Bishan, $1200, 12nn-9pm = LeMon
Woots: Comfortable shake leg job, more freedom, evey month no need hit target sure can get at least a thousand home, in charge is nice to discuss matter with.
Boo: Bishan is far at don't know what ulu shop, everything one person settle.

Sim Lim, $900, 11am-8pm = Newstead
Woots: Able to learn new stuffs. Able to get transfer back to IMM within a few months. But the guys won't be there anymore. -_-
Boo: Had to squeeze bus everyday, can't be late, pay less, Sim Lim people fierce, lady boss more fierce!

Seems the woots for Lemon is more, boo is lesser. Stay or leave? Final decision by tomorrow.

My popo got 'bullied' by the maid. Bully is too nice a phrase. I would use torture if possible. How dare the f***ing maid dare to pinch my 80+ years old popo? DAMN YOU!
I'll make sure this maid gets out of the house. IMMEDIATELY!