Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gone with the wind

I'm sick. Went to visit my family doctor again. Had 2 days MC. My old nose problem acts up. Don't think I'm able to work later. But there's still a meeting that I need to attend at Sim Lim at 11am. Maybe after the meeting and I'll go home for a rest if Vincent allow.

Don't want to think about making a decision anymore. Will take one step at a time. After the meeting later then decide what I want. Otherwise I'll just don't take up any jobs at the moment. Working is killing me. All my salary is spent on visiting the doctor and taking medicine.

Trying to find back some old memories when I walked past those places. But think the memories are gone. I don't seem to feel anything. Even Woodlands and Jurong East means nothing much to me anymore. I'll just want to get out of those places soon.

Those places means a lot to me the previous time. Coz it's the memories which I've shared with a person before. But guess time really can let one forget all things. I've almost forget all about it. Hope the pain goes with the wind really soon. And I can start all over again.

Buddy is back from his MIA leave. Know him too well already. He'll always be back after a few weeks. He seems better now. Maybe his pain is gone and he had forgotten all the bad memories. I hope mine will be the same too. The best way to cure it is have a good night sleep. Night.