Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hip hip hooray

HOORAY!

Finally make up my mind during today's meeting. I'm staying put at IMM. Vincent I LOVE YOU! He's okay with all my requests. I requested for IMM one. And he actually dumped Plaza Sing's counter for IMM's one. Poor Odelia PS's counter. Nobody will take after she quit to study.

I'm so happy can? Can? Can? Can? Pay IS NOT $1200. $1200 need sign contact one. Like senior like that. I don't want. Rather take $1000 enough. Since our commission now increase like mad. One month pay minus CPF more than $1000 is small case already!

Told Vincent if he dare to put IMM counter I dare to take up the challenge. Coz this new counter I must have at least $4000 sales per month. If not bye bye. I must prove it to Vincent that I can do that! $4000 small case. At Newstead also can have $5000, Best Denki want $4000 okay la.

I will be working at Best Denki. Which means more ground rules. Everything need to have a fixed time. Break time also fixed. Working hours 12nn-9pm SHARP. Must wear white and black everyday. White blouse with black SKIRT plus black heels. Boo to skirt. But must get used to it.

Vincent was like asking me, SKIRT you can? Can't also must can. I rather don't want challenger. Different location per week. I like a fixed location more. Vincent's so nice to let me choose my own location. The others were jealous. Hahaha. Coz I threaten him to quit that's why. LOL!

No la, just joking. I'm very happy tonight. Every thing's solved. Mindy is okay when I said I rejected her job offer. Then I get to stay at IMM. Can joke with the guys once again. And get to tom pang in Vincent's new car. Now I just need to get some blouse and skirts and heels for work.

April is not a bad month anymore. I hope? Provided if I'm staying put at IMM. I don't want PS. Then I'll really work harder for that commission. So much man. Sell one got $. Total month still got %. My eyes are filled with money. The guys are happy, I'm happier. Happy decision. Yay!