Thursday, March 22, 2007

A day without work

Pon work today. Coz Newstead got meeting today. I don't want to bump into Mindy. Scared she nag this and that. Pai seh to face her also. So lidat lo. And I still have MC for today. Got excuse to give. So long long pon work awhile never mind? Naughty me. LOL!

Went shopping for the whole day. Actually not shopping. Coz I shopped for work clothes. Best Denki need black skirt and white top. So went over to This Fashion and bought 2 sets of top and bottom for work. Cost me $55. Luckily still have 30% off. If not I'm going to spend more.

Rushed over to IMM with mum to shop for shoes. DMK shoes rocks. Bought 2 pairs of black heels. Heart pain but still I can't wait to transfer to Best Denki. I feel so pai seh at Newstead already. Facing uncle every time I won't know what to say.

Black and white is so cool. Very formal feel. Yet got the *you know what* feel. Get what I mean? LOL! The skirts I bought are so short. Help! And further more one of the top is size L. Double help! Looks good can already right? Anyhow first then. Don't have time to shop for suitable one.

Asked Vincent for leave on 3 weekends day. And he approved. Intend to go Malaysia to visit grandma. But can't fit the schedule. Fri to Sun. I can only take leave from Sat onwards. So no choice, mum got to ps me and went to Malaysia herself. See? I always get tied down by work.

Anyway, request for the leave on 7th of April already. Coz it's my niece's wedding. I'm her aunt sure must give face go. Leave approved as usual. That's the benefits of working with MP3 tech. Since Vincent is an easy going guy. I'm lucky to have him as my in charge.

Sleeping soon. Still under medication and it's making me feeling quite drowsy. Just now half asleep and suddenly the scene came into my mind. Maybe I still can't forget it and that person. I don't know and don't want to know. Hook fingers? I don't believe it anymore. Hah.