Friday, March 23, 2007

The sick sick post

Mum's going to Malaysia for a couple of days to visit grandma. Too bad I can't join her. Applied for leave on this weekend already. But due to they're going later, which is Fri. Vincent said I had too many off and MC days this week. So can't give another extra day of leave. So I canceled my weekend leave. Only got the 7th of April leave successfully.

Been feeling sick. Not a good idea to join them in Malaysia also. Was coughing like mad at Newstead today. Coughed till my face went red. Coughed till I coughed out a little blood. Fever temp rising high to 39+. Keep stuffing myself with panadols. But it doesn't help. I'm still coughing like mad now. Temp is still high. Feeling very terrible. Ran out of medicine already.

Vincent chased me home to rest. I argued with him. Coz I don't want to go home. So he buay tahan me, packed some mp4s then ran off back to office. He's not that bad. Still helped me packed those mp4s. First time discover he's a gentleman. LOL! So spent the whole day memorizing the new price of those models. All prices dropped like bomb. 512MB@$55, 1GB@$75, 2GB@$95 for all mp4s. That's crazy man.

Uncle came today. Joked with me a little. Asked me am I feeling better. Glad he's not angry with me. Julian sounds disappointed with my decision but still treat me to KFC and Pizza. The guys are still as nice as ever after I MC-ed for like so many days. Edmund asked me about my new location. Low helped me with a lot of things. Lieu and Kelvin busy coughing. Kelvin's hair so cute. Help. So short. So weird. LOL! Newstead will still be the same after I transfer to next door. Hope our friendship won't drift due to this.

Can my sickness just shoo? I'm sick of being sick. Sick of coughing and sick of feeling feverish. Don't want to be a burden to the guys. I'm not a strong gal. I need some one to be there for me too when I'm sick. Too bad there's none. Can only take care of myself as usual. I don't want guys to pity me. I'm not ke lian. So don't ke lian me. But lidat die already also nobody knows. As what I told him last time. Same to him. He's as good as dead to me.

I've stepped out of it and don't want to step in again. May the feeling be lost forever.