Saturday, March 24, 2007

Plainly bored

I'm getting so sian of my work and life. Mum went to Malaysia this morning. Leaving me to wake up by myself, go work, come home, face the whole house alone, sleep, work again. One word! SIAN! -_-

Work today was boring as usual. No sales. Nothing much happened. Except for us all coughing like mad. Went to buy liang teh for Kelvin to drink. He drank the whole bottle up. Good good. Hope he recovers soon and no more germs will be flying at Toshiba's corner. Don't spread to me please. Intend to buy for Lieu also, but he don't want the liang teh. Said cough then man. LoL?

Me? I'm still on medication so can only suck cough drops. Did help a little. But the medicine was making me drowsy as usual. Went to find Low to chit chat to keep me awake. Then makan time arrived and went to ta pao lunch and dinner for them. Had to make sure the coughing guys don't eat heaty food. But can't stop them anyway. They still ate it.

Coughing still can eat Mac and char kuay teow. I speechless can? Don't want to bother anymore. I'm helping them to get rid of their cough asap yet they don't know how to stop their itchy mouth from eating those food. Let them eat for all I care. Esp Kelvin, tmd here drink liang teh there eat Mac. Lidat liang teh got use meh? Kaoz.

Mediacorp came IMM for shooting. Saw Chen Tian Wen and Guo Hui Wen. She very chio man! Maybe make up thick that's why. LoL! He more pro. Botak man! Then he keep looking at my direction. Eh, Mr, I know you? O_O? Went to tell the guys downstairs got chio bu see. Kelvin rushed down. But they left already. LOL! No fate see.

Boring day. Better get some sales in for this weekend. Still got lots of stocks to clear.

April is coming soon, yeah, I know. =(