Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nonsense stuff

As what I've predicted. No sales today. I still did what the guys said. Wore skirt! White skirt some more! And still no sales. Smelly chicken egg!

All of them said I looked nice in skirt. Maybe should wear it more often. Yeah, no need already. Coz you'll see me in skirt everyday from next month onwards. Damn Best Denki's stupid old school rules. No pants, only skirts. BLACK skirts.

Still having blocked nose and cough. And I think Kelvin got it from me. Yesterday's liang teh was useless. As said by him. Wanted to get him another bottle. But he really seems better already. Not even coughing that much. Still dare to say it's useless. Just don't know why he become blocked nose like me. LOL!

Ta pao their meals as usual. Chatted and 'flirted' with those guys next door. LOL! Joking can? Coz I always got disturb by them. Ogawa's most handsome young lad, his name is Zen and around 19 years old. Said he saw me walked past 6 times to ta pao their meals. No Zen, I think it's more than 6. 7 - 8 times also got. -_-''

Ogawa's sending some staffs from here over to their new outlet at Lot 1. Rico's lucky to tio. Dislike him coz of an incident the previous time. But recently find he's actually a nice guy to hang out with. Hoon kee with. Get it? Made one new friend then he got transfered. Will miss him one for sure.

The guys keep saying bo liao stuff today. When I said bo liao means those underage stuff. Must get used to it. A shop full of guys sure can hear this kind of things everyday. Just that I will get real pissed if they drag me down their joke. I'm totally not comfortable with this. Want bed go bed your wife. NLH dragged me in for what.

Night time after knocked off work Vincent called. Got a day off again on Monday despite I MC-ed for so many days this week. Noticed that Vincent's voice is so much alike to 'his' voice. Just that Vincent talks in a serious tone. Vincent's a good catch. Career, car, credit, cash, condo? The 5C's he almost own or had already own it all. Wonder why he don't have a gf. Must really introduce a lady to him soon. My matchmaking addict is here again. LOL!

Rainy night. Nice weather to sleep. I like!

Offs to bed. =)