Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Peacefully Delightful

At long last my peaceful Monday came. I won't have Monday blues anymore. Because it's either my off day on Monday otherwise there's totally no business on that day. No business = Peace.

Legs ache till I can't even walk properly. I walked with a limp now. Plus long hours of standing cause my toes to swell. I can't even step on the floor properly. Think I'm going to get my both legs executed off one day. Injured all over. I've decided. The first thing I'm going to buy when I save enough money is a foot massager. Although Samsung's Lime Green K3's very tempting too. Guess I need to skip that. Can only look at it to satisfied my crave . Everyday look at the Lime K3 and drool while at work.

Anyway, since I've already gotten a new Samsung SGH-Z240 HP. I must be satisfied. (Although it's free due to me upgrading my plan, must also learn to be satisfied.) No more spending on unimportant enjoyment stuffs. Pink PSP and new mp3 or 4 can wait. Can't over spend. My commission's digits are getting lesser and lesser. Previous few months still have 3 digits. Wait till I go get my commission pay tomorrow. Later only 2 digits can go bang wall already.

I was treated very politely today. Fine then. They okay with me I okay with them. The new Packerd Bell guy's a full timer. At last there's another one. We can help each other. And it won't be so bored. Can chat and joke around. He lives at BP too. Such coincidence. I always mix in well with guys younger than me. This Packerd Bell guy whose name is Alex. He's quite beng. Handsome though. Too bad he's taken. Sorry ladies.

Almost every single one of the guys there approached me and asked if I'm attached. They tried to introduce me guys some more. "Xiao mei, got bf mah?" "Xiao mei, aiyo. Why boh ta poh peng eu?" And it's never ending. Give me a break. Rather you introduce me gf. And I'm serious. I'm not interested in guys anymore. Why? Because I don't find guys can be trusted anymore.

Right now, I only want to concentrate on my career, learn more new things, make more friends and enjoy life. That's it. And the best method of enjoying life is have to a good night sleep. Bless me with a not that too jia lat commission rate tomorrow. If not I won't know where to hide my face in front of my juniors.