Monday, April 16, 2007

The Nightmare Strikes

Pon work. Nothing much to explain. One particular OLD guy is making me blood boiling. Don't want to stir matters up so fake sick and pon work today. If not guess I'll go mad there. Luckily Newstead is always opening it's doors to me. Where I can get some warm and comfort from the guys. I really missed there. Missed them too. If only I can go back to the past. If only everything still remains the same. Then living won't be such a torture.

FUCK FUCK FUCK! BEST DENKI SUX TO THE CORE!

What right have they to order me around? Ask yourself are you the one paying me? No? Then SHUT UP! What right have they to scold me when I've done nothing wrong? Just because I sold my products more than the other brands. IS IT EVEN MY PROBLEM that the other brands are not selling well? I already did my best! Jealous is it? That our brand selling better than others?

OI! Other brands I help sell already being kind okay? We have the right to don't promote other brands. CONTRACT THERE GOT INDICATE WHAT. BLIND IS IT? What the fuck I helped so much since nobody appreciate? You think I superman? So pro? Other brand's knowledge I 100% can grab? Can't promote well also got ticked off. YOU PRO YOU GO SELL THEM YOURSELF. DON'T EVERY TIME SAID BUSY AND PUSHED TO ME!

Still say want to throw me out. I was told we sure win this battle. Got contract. They can't easily said don't want us then don't want one. SO WHAT LAH? I can easily get transfer elsewhere. THINK YOUR OUTLET VERY BIG? My boss said he making used of me still dare to complain this and that. I'M NOT COLLECTING MY PAY FROM YOU! WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU TO ORDER ME AROUND? YOU BASTARD!

One last chance for them. If they don't know how to call it quits. Then it's bye bye!