Sunday, April 15, 2007

Be Wary Of This Post It Kills

I hate China people and Banglahs! Full stop. Final. Don't ask me why. Because I'm pretty sure nobody likes them too. I admit some of them are nice. But the sad thing is MOST AREN'T!

Bad day. It's worse than Friday the 13th. No sales, got scolded by customers. And got locked in the store by a stupid guy while I went in to take stock. Some more it's on purpose. Not funny idiot! Damn him! He made me lose a customer due to this mean joke. And I have a phobia of being locked in a place filled with stuffs. Was screaming there and he still can dilly dally do his stuffs. The storekeepers just laughing away there. Then after SO long he came and unlock me out. And said you're freed out of the prison. WHAT THE HELL?

Lional! Look what your good brother did to me. Idiot! Fuck! Childish!

Got bullied by a customer also. He want the mp4. Okay fine. I go take stock. Came back. He said don't want already. Okay fine. I go returned it. After returning back and I came back. He returned and said he want the mp4 again. OKAY FINE. I GO TAKE AGAIN. Came back. HE SAID HE DON'T WANT AGAIN. This whole thing repeated for like 6 or 7 times. Till it's 9pm and I left. Telling the others if he come back again. SAID IT'S OUT OF STOCK. DAMN HIM!

Another customer is more 'interesting'. Wanted a red Sony mp3. While we only have black and purple. And he insist on a red one. Saying no matter what colours customers want, we should have it. Asked us to SPRAY THE MP3 RED!

SIAO! WHAT A JOKE!

You want you go and spray it yourself lah! Stupid. And he kept complaining there. Till I buay tahan and walked away. Then he left. TMD! Some China people are really a pain in the ass. PB's promoter Alex and me buay tahan a couple of them today. He's great. Dare to talk back in front of the customers instead of cursing and swearing them behind their back. Way to go guy!

Damn lah, I'M PISSED OFF TODAY!