Saturday, April 14, 2007

Just Another Boring Weekend Start

Very tiring day. Indeed it's unlucky Friday. Was sick. Feverish and coldness strikes me. Feeling weak at work is the worse thing you can get. Luckily there's not many customers today. Or should I say there's not even a single one? The whole mp3 counter didn't manage to sell anything. Nice one. Congrats BEST.

Keep looking at the watch for the time to strike 9pm. All of us chit chatted there for the whole day. Some more all keep teasing and making fun of me plus want to introduce me bf. I got stuck BARCODE behind my back for countless time. Well, the bad thing is I found out the more you look at the time the more slower it is. So finally it's 9pm sharp, rushed to punch card and ran off. I even adjusted my time to match the card machine now. 9pm straight run!

Went to ta pao for the guys although I'm still feeling unwell. The guys = Newstead people. They all = BEST people. Cabbed home soon after makaning with them. My stomach felt more worse after the tang yuan supper. Poor me. Still got dumped by Edmund at the roadside. He don't want to accompany me wait for cab. Stupid kor!

At last now I felt much more better after resting. But still feel like taking MC later. But like that will lose a lot of sales. Weekends are good time to chiong. No choice I guess. Can't afford to rest now. My target is drifting more and more further. I'm still stuck at the stupid 2000 plus. When can I get 4000 bucks? They all said I'm stressing myself. Maybe I really am.

Luckily I now have guai guai to accompany me. Became my chu qi tong. Poor it. It's a small soft toy tortoise I bought to reward myself plus torture it? Yet it got 'molested' by Jimmy first! I missed my tortoises. If only I still have the time. I'll get myself pet tortoises once again.

Please bless me with good sales this weekend. I need more sales badly. Stress!