Friday, April 13, 2007

An Unlucky Friday?

Friday 13th. I'll sure to get bad stuffs happening to me every time. Hopefully there's none this year. Today's still not bad. Maybe because it's Jimmy's birthday. The shou xing gong brought some luck to me. Products are selling like hot cakes. And the stocks I ordered had arrived. Everything went smoothly today. I wished it will be the same later.

The only good thing about working in BEST is there's good sales there. Weekdays also can open sales. Able to learn a lot more things too. I've learn computer stuffs at Newstead. Can pick up some skills of camcorders, digicams, pdas such from here. I hoped it will be good. Since Vincent said it's okay to kay poh a little. Anyhoo. Blur in charge I have. I've no comments already.

Waited for the guys to knock off work. Still need to wait for Jimmy to clear account things before we can go. The new Newstead staff Sky, he's not bad. Very friendly and approachable. But he keep mistaken that I'm Julian or Jimmy's gf. Very funny. And the guys keep asking me to get a bf. BEST's security uncles also. Kopitiam people also. Asked me find bf, blah blah blah.

Spare me all these. I'm a lesbian. I don't like guys. Happy?

Tired. Train-ed home with Jimmy. And we're both tired till like half dead on the train. Esp me. Totally no strength to walk to JE. Jimmy said I walked so slow. Work is really killing everyone. And my bed is calling me now. So I'll respect my bed's wish and go accompany it then. Bedtime.