Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pissed Off Mood

I'm sick and tired. Everything also must report. Everything also must summit. Everything also want to bother. Everything also want to complain.

WHO THE HELL THEY THINK THEY ARE? MY BOSS? I DIDN'T COLLECT MY PAY FROM THEM!

The staffs asked me don't obey the rules. I wished I could also. At Newstead, the most I do is to help with notebooks. Here? Phones, cameras, mp3s. The whole counter I bao gao liao. I even have to care about other brands mp3s. Checking if they're charged or not. 70 plus mp3s asked me to settle all. Today I even lost my own brand's customer coz the iPod customer was bugging me non stop. End up? She didn't buy. And cause my customer to walk off coz he's sick of waiting.

And those stupid officers. I was smsing shipei mei and kana caught. Was called to the office and tio a warning. Hello? Just a couple of messages only. Why so cat? Why can your staffs use hp non stop also never tio? Made me really pissed off. Be fair to us can? Please treat us promoters and your staffs the same.

Moreover the timid cat Vincent didn't help me. Stupid guy. I had to go over to Newstead and complained out. I just know how to sell the other brands they dumped ALL to me already. They badly need a mp3 promoter who is in charge of ALL brands. Instead of just 3 in charge who are always busy. I don't want to lose my own customers anymore. My target and commission is drifting more and more.

I JUST WANT TO CONCENTRATE MORE ON MY OWN BRAND. GOT SALA?

I missed Newstead, I missed Kelvin and Low. At least I can still see them if I continue working at IMM. They're able to cheer me up fast. Jimmy's grin, Julian's an wei-ing, Edmund's jokes, Brian's playfulness. Walked to JE with Edmund. Knew more about the story of them. Still don't understand why they'll choose that. And hopefully the history won't repeat itself again. My two close brothers left. I don't want to see my kor kors left also.

Guys, please don't leave me alone here.

Tired. I want to go MIA again.