Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Too Little Too Late

Bad news. Julian told me they've reported them to the police. Which means that I won't be able to see them again soon in the near future. If only everything started all over again, I wished for peace with Kelvin. No more quarrels. Be friends instead of yuan jia. But all is too late.

Seems Lieu got transfer back to Sim Lim. Hence there's a shortage of staffs here. A new guy joined this week. His size looks like Jeff. 20 plus this year. Very chiong. Hope he'll get along fine with the others. Julian asked me over again. This time it's IMM's branch. No fate I guess. Last time I requested for IMM and got rejected. Now it's too late.

Since I'm fine at BEST. No point if I go work at Newstead. Have to start all over again. Learn all over again. I'm tired of all these. BEST people are not bad. Sales is good too. I don't think I will switch job. Some more Newstead's feeling is different already. Joanne, Jimmy and Brian became cold towards me. Only Julian and Edmund treated me the same. Maybe I'm over sensitive? I don't know.

BEST people can be such jokers too. I don't know Sebes can joked such yellow jokes. Always thought he's a serious person when it comes to work. Jitao stunned when Simon Seo and I heard him said that. Made my specs nearly dropped. No wonder they say you can't judge a person by his looks. True after all. Some more they keep teasing me about Lional. Very funny. Jie di also nice to tease? Siao.

I love pink. Got to chiong more and earn more commission to get more pink stuffs. I fell in love with a pink watch from 25 hours gallery today. Cost nearly 100 bucks. Still considering if I should get it. I can't resist pink nowadays. Lional! You la! Your fault la. See la! Tio your virus liao. LOL!