Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Pinky Down Mood

I'm tired. Please let me rest.

I must say that I'm badly affected by the two guys doing. Now I know I can't be too close to anyone anymore. Otherwise I won't be able to suffer the blow if the same thing happened again.

Mood was down for these few days. That's why I didn't talk much at work or at home. This matter affected me much more than the previous one. Maybe the two guys played an important part in my work life. Hence I don't know whether I should be upset or angry by their doings.

Off day is bad. I hate off days. Rather work. Life without work is boring. And once I've rested for one day, I'll get lazy and lose all the chiongness. Hopefully my stocks will arrive by this weekend. Then once again it's time to chiong. Money is another important thing to me.

Will get a pink PSP maybe. Maybe that will cheer me up. I'm beginning to like pink nowadays. Infected by Lional maybe? Can't imagine what will happen if we both played pink psp during our break. The others will go, either 1) Wow! Sibling PSP? Or 2) Eee Lional, why girls get pink psp you guy also same?

Falling in love with pink. It's a colour of romance. People who like pink are romantic? As what I've heard. Perhaps? But guys who liked pink are a no no to me. Excluding Lional di. Can't imagine guys wearing pink top. Gross. Disgusting. Guys should like black, white or blue. To me, pink is a colour for girls only.

My mood is down to the extreme. Hopefully something good will come by and cheer me up really soon.