Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Different Change

Pon-ed work today. Was feeling tired. Mentally tired.

Morning 10.30am

Me (Sian tone) : Hello Vincent, I'm very tired. I need a rest today. Too stress up with work. The target is getting further and further more away from me.

Vincent (Sleepy tone) : Yes girl, are you okay? Today don't go work. Go rest okay? Go sleep. Don't go out. Rest well first and relax. Don't worry about the target. Just do your best.

Me : Any jobs for me in the office? Think I'm not suitable to do sales.

Vincent : Currently no. You go rest first. Anything we'll talk next time. If you still not feeling well. Rest a few days more.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH VINCENT!

Best in charge you can get. =)

Every time a call to him tends to help relax my uneasy stressful work mind.

Slept for the whole day due to the medicine's effect. I ate sleeping pill plus pill that helps me to relax. After the sleep. The feeling? SHIOK! But still drowsy.

I've decided not to care about the suddenly from no where pop out that his matter. And that guy's matter I'm lazy to bother also. Let it be past. Silent might be a good thing after all. Now the problem lies with buddy. He kept calling me ever since he knew a guy's after me. Said what I ate medicine blur blur he'll worried. Then plus asked me if I'm jealous with those girls after him. Asked me to go over his house also. If too late, camp there. WTH? Think buddy's drunk tonight.

Now the matter I'll care about is sister. Loaned him some cash. He's in a big mess. My poor darling sister. What happened to him? I'm so worried. Why must all the bad things fall on him? Buddy asked me not to believe him too much. Now who should I believe? Buddy or sister? For me I'll believe both. They're both my best friends. Trust is important in a friendship.

Me and his matter? You can say solved. My cousin saw him. Said he's good enough to be a stable one. Still trying. And I feel comfortable chatting with him. Totally have nothing much to worry about this. Although I got this advice. Proceed with caution. I will. Since once bitten twice shy. Thanks for the advice though.

I'm trying and I need more time. But time is running out for me.